Saturday, November 20, 2004

I think I'm going to be sick... (edited)

The Holy Land Experience
Christian Museum

I originally had this post in my drafts because I was investigating what "The Holy Land Experience" was... I found that it was a Christian Museum of history and not a theme park. The post that was on here for the last day or so wasn't actually supposed to be there because I had it in my drafts folder, but for some reason it posted. Anywho, I don't want to blast "The Holy Land Experience." I think it's cool that they made a fun Christian Museum. Although, I'm sure it is chock full of Jesus Junk that people can buy, but it's not a totally awful idea.

Now there are tons of other fun things to blast though... check this out...
Bobble Heads for Christ

1 comment:

Mattithyahu said...

Ah "Christian" trinkets. My personal favorite (oh wait, I am in Canada, I mean favourite) novelty would have to be the Buddy Jesus from "Dogma" http://www.chico.mweb.co.za/mg/art/film/9912/991230-buddy.jpg

Ah, good times.
M. Jones