Friday, January 14, 2005

current status

Hey peeps... so, back in style in Vancouver... and I'm done with my OT audio course finally. Jeez, what a pain in the neck that thing was. But I learned a lot :).
I returned from my vacation on the 10th and came home to a snowy vancouver, which normally wouldn't say much but they managed to get more snow then they have in a long time. Too bad it's melting now though. Here's a quick photo for you guys far and away to see the snowy view from my bedroom window. The worst part about the cold was that when I got back here, I didn't have any of my luggage since Delta was nice enough to leave it in Chicage-Midway for a few days. So, I had no warm clothes until I got back to Vancouver to my closet. Burrrr....
IMG_4458

Anydangway, got my luggage back and got back to school and life is good. Life is good. You'll have to forgive me but I had to include one last picture of my cousin Brianna... I figure that if I show enough cute pictures of kids that I'm bound to land a date someday... LOL... I kid... I kid... later peeps...
IMG_4434

No comments: