Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Community Group & Birthdays

This past weekend was tons of fun. Almost too much honestly, because I got absolutely nothing done for my homework. Oh, well... I'll get more done later. Honestly, after last terms shinadigans with my 13.5 units, this term feels like a picnic. Anywho, on to the photos...
Most Awesome Community Group at the Doyle's
This was really a marathon evening. We started off at 3:45pm (supposed to be earlier but we were late) and most of us didn't leave till 8pm. It was great. The Doyle's have a beautiful home with a lovely family history packed into it. And they sure do know how to host a party.
After we had a little bit of appetizers and snacks we went out and checked out this cool dam that is right out by their house and I snapped this sweet shot out there... I like to call it a Dam Pan (pun intended)... :-p
Dam Pan-3_1


On the way out to the dam road (ok I'll stop) I caught sight of this on the side of a power box and I thought that it was the most hilarious warning label I'd ever seen.
Shocking Warning

And this was us on the dam... for whatever reason, if you combine flash and fog... this is the smoky effect you get...
Smoky :)

So, as you can see... it was a fun full evening and later on after the party... the night was topped off with a game of Knights and Cities... fun times...

Oh, and I also forgot to post this a last week... this is a photo from Havana out on Commercial Drive. We went out there for Carla's Birthday... pretty sweet place... you have to get the sweet potato fries.. they are awesome.
Carla B-Day in Cuba

Alright that's it... later peeps...

No comments: