Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Double Clutchin' Fool


Most of the Regent folks know my plans, but some of you guys might not quite know what I've got planned for my summer, but barring any huge hang-ups... I'm going to spend my summer in the beautiful state of Alaska! Got to love this seasonal work.

Technically, I won't be "double clutchin'" though because I'm driving an MCI bus like the one pictured above, which has automatic transmission. The cool thing is that I'll be licensed to drive a semi if I wanted (without a trailer). Fun times...

So, I'm going to be in a very small town called Skagway, AK and I'll stay there for about 3 1/2 months working my tail off. After that, I'll come straight back to Vancouver and get back to school. I'm excited. Elliot Ritzema and I are going to drive up the coast of BC to the little gold rush town, so that's going to be super fun. I'll be pulling out of Vancouver on April 28th and I'll be posting pictures as much as I can while up there. Peace out folks...

No comments: