Friday, May 27, 2005

Out of touch

Hey guys...
I know I've disappeared into a black hole known as Alaska. It's really tough to have the motivation to upload photos and write blog entries when I'm working 11-14 hrs a day. Luckily, we do tend to get weekends off, so that's nice. I'm enjoying life up here a lot. Although it is a super small town. No movie theater, one grocery store, one gas station, and no traffic lights. :) Everything is expensive, but I like it here a lot. Making lots of new friends... it's good times. Ian and I are rooming together as well, which is great. There's not much more to update except that life's great and I get to take beautiful hikes every weekend :)... I've uploaded new photos to my flickr blog, so go check that out.

2 comments:

Mattithyahu said...

It looks so beautiful up there! I remember seeing Katie and Andy's pics and they, like yours, always make me want to go up and see all that Alaska has to offer!

Jackie Bolen said...

Alex...my old friend! I hope you guys are all doing good. Why no blog updating? It makes me sad to check and see nothing new...I know you're busy though, so that's cool.

Say hi to the boys for me! Things in Van. are cool but we miss you three :(

Take care, Jackie