Saturday, October 01, 2005

Little Skagway flavor in Vancouver


Memphis Blues
Originally uploaded by phritz.
Well, times are getting back to normal. I've been back in Vancouver for almost three full weeks and I'm finally moved into my place and am having time to throw some extra time around for things like blogging :).

Sarah, Shandra, Tanya, Mike, Boroughs, and Escher came through Vancouver and visited Elliot, Ian, and I. We took Ian out for his b-day, though he didn't know it. Had some sweet BBQ from Memphis Blues as you can see. Fun Times!!

I don't have any photos, but also had a great time last night over at Sheryl's place. It's her B-day today (HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERYL!!), so more fun times.

It just feels so nice to be back in Vancouver... :)

It's also Melissa Horman's birthday this weekend :) Woo Hoo! Sorry I couldn't make it to the par-tay... :(

No comments: