Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Yeeee Haw!! I'm in Bama

Well, I finally made it back to Alabama. I say finally, but I was last here just four months ago. Seriously though, I much prefer visiting here in the winter. I don't have to deal with taking a shower everytime I step out of the door (it's like normally 100% humidity in the summer). So, winter is nice here. The first thing I saw when I got back was a nice Chik-fil-a. Ah, I so miss Chik-fil-a. My second day here, my grandparents brought to the mother of all buffets (aka fat farms, big butt bonanza, gluttony central)... That's right, the Golden Corral. Now, I'm a big guy... weighing in at 255lbs (115kg for you metrics) and it's simply not an encouraging thing when you walk into a restaurant where there are numerous people that seem to have about twice the mass you do or at least surface area :). Anywho... I'm having a good time so far. I got greeted at the airport by my cousins that I talk so much about and literally found myself at the bottom of a dog pile composed of my two baby girl cousins. Now, if that could only happen to me at Regent ;)... heh heh, just kidding... sort of ;) anydangway, moving on now...
Here's some photos of my cousins (they're photos from summer, but nothing much has changed since then)
Have a Merry Christmas peeps...


All I Want For Christmas
My cousin Brianna showing off her new two front teeth... :)

Brittnie and Brianna
My sweet little cousin Brittnie getting blasted with the water hose... Brianna looks a little, well.. you know...

Brandon and the teen attitude
This is Brandon... He is a newly budding teenager (aka hormonal weirdo... aka thinks he's all that)

No comments: