Friday, April 22, 2005

Birthday's and Baseball

Busy busy day yesterday :) In all my organization wonder, I strolled quietly (and unobservantly) down 10th Ave to go to Enigma to a surprise party for Billy Vo. Little did I know that when I walked in I crossed the street and walked in right in front of Billy, Liz, and Sara... so much for the surprise, but I guess he was surprised when he saw me walk into the restaurant. :-p

After the B-day bash (and a darn good bowl of Mulligatawny), Josh, Sheryl, Tai and I went down to Seattle to watch the Seattle Mariner's get their butts kicked by Oakland. It was sad, they won the day before I think... Josh didn't seem to care if the Mariner's won anyway... He's more interested in his fantasy picks winning. So, it was a good night for him as his pitcher from Oakland didn't give the Mariner's any points. Jeez... he sure didn't.
Aside from the game, we had some really good conversation, which is one reason I like baseball games because you get to relate to each other while your at the game. Good place for a good chat. And Seattle is a good place to get some Ivar's (pronounced Iver's if you're wondering [or so I'm told]). We made the mistake of sitting outside next to the building rather than in the cover area and the sea-rats were all over the place man. Seagulls make you go, "Man God, did you purposely make them this annoying. Maybe they're meant to exemplify our sinful nature :-p" Anywho, the fish was good... but their squaking was about to make me break some animal rights laws.


No comments: