Monday, April 18, 2005

Gizoogle.com

Found this hilarious site called Gizoogle.com that translates sites to some form of ebonics... funny stuff... here's an example of what it did on one site... try some of these links for it too...
[warning: gizoogle, in the interest of cultural education of course, uses profanity in some of its "translations"... so don't get mad at me... i warned ya]


When I die, I would like ta go peacefully, in mah sleep, like mah grandfatha did dogg. Not scream'n n rhymin' like tha pimp in his car.

- J-to-tha-izzack Handey


I hope an animal brotha bores a hole in mah heezee n lays its eggs there coz I mizzight T-H-to-tha-izzink I have a good idea but its really just tha eggs ballin'.

- Jizzack Handey


To me, pimpin' is like a ballet, except there's no music, no choreogrizzles n tha baller hit each brotha so sit back relax new jacks get smacked.

- Jizzle Handey

No comments: